CALL Handbook Spotlights PBOsPosted: 2012/23/04
CALL Handbook Spotlights PBOs
Property book officers (PBOs) juggle many responsibilities. Their duties include guiding units in supply discipline and property accountability.
The Center for Army Lessons Learned (CALL)’s Property Book Officer Operations Handbook is a helpful guide and handy reference for issues ranging from Army Force Generation to Z LINs.
The handbook can help PBOs increase their effectiveness, so in turn they can:
• Improve Soldier combat capability and readiness.
• Oversee operational funding resources.
• Reduce fraud, waste and abuse of Army assets and resources.
• Develop Soldiers’ and leaders’ supply management skill sets.
• Serve as major contributors on a commander’s staff.
To view or download a pdf of the handbook, visit the CALL website: